Chloe Anello is an NYC-based beauty writer. She's currently a junior writer at The Strategist, but you can also find her work in New York Magazine, Cosmopolitan, Vulture, Women's Health, Shape Magazine, Men's Health, and Guest of a Guest, among others. She’s a strong believer that denim on denim totally works, her cheetah print boots match everything, and that every woman needs the perfect shade of hot pink lipstick.
- Chloe is an NYC-based writer
- She has written for Cosmopolitan, Women's Health, Shape Magazine, and others
- She holds a B.S. in Magazine Journalism from the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communication at Syracuse University
Chloe is currently a junior writer at The Strategist. You can also find her work in online publications like New York Magazine, Cosmopolitan, Vulture, Women's Health, Shape Magazine, Men's Health, and Guest of a Guest, among others.
Chloe holds a B.S. in Magazine Journalism from the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communication at Syracuse University.
- This Maybelline Treatment Concealer Hides My Dark Circles As Well As Clé de Peau, The Strategist
- The Best Durable Makeup Bags That Are Actually Cute, Shape.com
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.