Celebrity hairstylist Jen Atkin (the woman responsible for the heads of the entire Kardashian fam, as well as Chrissy Teigen, Jenna Dewan Tatum, and Jennifer Lopez) knows a thing or two about a cool 'do. So much so that she launched her own haircare line so all of us can partake in the fun. She named it Ouai, which means yes in that casual Parisian way. So if you're into the whole je ne sais quoi French-girl beauty thing, you're going to love it.
Along with the products, Atkin provided a ton of easy tutorials for your favorite celebrity styles on the brand’s site. We've been lusting after the textured high ponytail (dubbed the “ditzy ponytail”) seen on celebrities, models, and actresses alike. It's effortless yet chic and oh so easy to pull off.
Here's how to do it:
1. Use hands to gather hair into a super-high ponytail.
2. Secure with an elastic at the top of the head and pull to tighten.
3. Spray Ouai Dry Shampoo ($24) throughout the ponytail.
4. Lift up the ponytail then use a brush to "French lace" the hair down for lots of body.
5. Shake the hair up and you’re good to go!
Scroll through for our favorite celebrity ponytails and all the inspiration you need.
Jason Merritt/Getty Images
Danny Martindale/Getty Images
Pierre Suu/Getty Images
Kevin Winter/Getty Images
Would you try this ponytail? Click here for more on how to make your haircare routine really, really French.