New York, New York
- Siena College
- Beauty, makeup, skincare, pop culture
- More than seven years of experience as a freelance writer
- Bylines at The Zoe Report, Bustle, Insider, BuzzFeed, LADYGUNN, and Wonderland
- Worked as a digital copywriter in beauty
- Entertainment reporter who has profiled numerous celebrities
Catherine Santino is a freelance writer specializing in beauty and pop culture. Before working for Byrdie, Catherine held numerous staff and freelance writing positions in digital media and worked as a copywriter and marketing professional. Currently, she writes about beauty and pop culture news for The Zoe Report and Glam.com and reviews products for Insider. She's also an entertainment reporter and has profiled celebrities and artists for places like Wonderland and LADYGUNN — some of her favorites include Alison Brie, Camila Mendes, and AnnaSophia Robb.
Catherine majored in Creative Arts and minored in English at Siena College.