New York, New York
- University of California Irvine; School of Medicine
- Skin Cancer, Acne, Rosacea, Eczema, and Psoriasis
- Blair Murphy-Rose, MD is a board-certified dermatologist based in New York.
- She has been published in several peer-reviewed journals.
- She was named as one of Super Doctors™ Rising Stars 2021.
Blair Murphy-Rose, MD is a board-certified dermatologist based in New York. Dr. Rose specializes in facial rejuvenation techniques including injectable fillers and botulinum toxin injections, advanced laser procedures, non-invasive body contouring, and removing lumps and bumps with precision and has an expertise in treatment and detection of medical conditions including skin cancer, acne, rosacea, eczema, and psoriasis. Dr. Rose has been published in notable peer-reviewed journals including the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, Dermatology Surgery, and Pediatric Dermatology.
She completed her surgical internship at the New York-Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center and her residency in dermatology at Montefiore Medical Center at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine.