Bianca Mendez has written for Cosmopolitan, Women's Health, Teen Vogue, and Greatist, among many other publications.
- Bianca has written for Byrdie since September 2019
- She holds a BA in Journalism from SUNY New Paltz
- She has also written for Cosmopolitan, Women's Health, Teen Vogue, Greatist, Bustle, and Glamour.
She's a NYC-based journalist, covering health, sex and relationships, beauty and other wellness topics.
Bianca earned her BA in Journalism from SUNY New Paltz.
- 11 Hilarious Welcome Mats That Add Personality To Your Home, Bustle
- 22 Life-Changing Korean Beauty Products That Dermatologists Are Obsessed With, Bustle
- 'I Used Face Oils Every Day For 12 Days—Here’s What Happened, Women's Health
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.