So, you’ve finally made it through the chaotic maze that is the holiday season; what better way to celebrate than to…keep shopping? If that sounds like your ideal post-holiday activity (those gift cards aren’t going to spend themselves), then Nordstrom’s half-yearly sale has got you covered with major steals and deals.
Kicking off on December 26 and going strong through January 9, you can grab everything from those knee-high boots you’ve been eyeing to the skincare products that’ll help you start your year off in tip-top shape. And if that wasn’t enough, from December 26 through December 29, you can take an extra 25% off clearance items. We’ve compiled the markdowns that are good enough to bring peace and joy to both you and your bank account. So, get cozy, break out your device of choice, and stock up on the can’t-miss deals of the season.
Best Beauty Deals
If you’re in need of a beauty refresh just in time for the new year, this is a great place to start. You can snag major deals on everything from makeup and skincare to that beauty tool that’s going to take your routine up a few notches.
- Peter Thomas Roth Firmx Face & Eye Set, $29 ( Originally $49)
- Wander Beauty Dualist Matte & Illuminating Concealer, $16 (Originally $30)
- Bobbi Brown Prime + Perfect Vitamin Enriched Face Base Set, $66 (Originally $92)
- Boy Smells Marble Fruit Genderful Fine Fragrance, $51 (Originally $98)
- Malin + Goetz Get Lit Candle Set, $42 (Originally $60)
- Dermaflash MINI Precision Peach Fuzz Removal Device, $48 (Originally $69)
Best Clothing Deals
As the new year rolls around, it just makes sense to grab a few pieces that’ll give your look a quick (and cost-effective) upgrade. Grab some new lounge pants, grab some fresh denim, and more with our top picks.
- Topshop Faux Leather Biker Jacket, $33 – $91 (Originally $89-$91)
- Free People We the Free Dolman Sleeve Quilted Jacket, $138 (Originally $198)
- Free People Rebel Rebel Cotton Moto Jacket, $67 – $111 (Originally $198)
- Free People We the Free Ruby Fleece Shirt Jacket, $58 (Originally $128)
- BP. Rib Long Sleeve Polo Sweater, $14 (Originally $39)
- Agolde Riley High Waist Chewed Hem Jeans, $89 (Originally $198)
- Frame Delicate Knot Slipdress, $134 (Originally $298)
- Rag & Bone Icons Wyatt Western Denim Shirt, $115 (Originally $255)
- Good American '90s Tank Dress, $40 (Originally $109)
- Club Monaco Soft Trench Coat, $161 (Originally $359)
- AllSaints Via Cordelia Shirred Dress, $220 (Originally $420)
Best Shoe Deals
In our opinion, there’s no better time than mid-winter sale season to snag the perfect basic pair of shoes. Whether you’re thinking ahead and grabbing boots for next year’s cooler weather or getting your hands on sandals for when warmer days come along, you’ll be ready for whatever.
- Tory Burch Miller Mixed Materials Lug Sole Boot, $240 (Originally $458)
- Circus by Sam Edelman Audrea Platform Sandal, $27 – $54 (Originally $90)
- Marc Fisher Urmi Pointed Toe Bootie $60 (Originally $199)
- Dr. Martens Audrick Platform Chelsea Boot, $112 (Originally $200)
- Chuck Taylor All Star Lugged High Top Sneaker, $60 (Originally $80)
- Badgley Mischa Collection Becca Sandal, $94 (Originally $235)
- Ugg Ansley Water Resistant Slipper, $70 (Originally $100)
- Cole Haan Valley Tall Boot, $180 (Originally $300)
Best Accessory Deals
It’s a well-known fact that accessories make or break an outfit. If your everyday tote is begging for early retirement or you lost your winter beanie yet again, it’s time to invest in some new items.
- Tory Burch Mercer Grommet Small Crescent Bag, $313 (Originally $598)
- BIRKENSTOCK + STAUD Kaia Croc-Embossed Shoulder Bag, $144 (Originally $275)
- Tory Burch Miller Leather 11mm Apple Watch® Watchband, $60 (Originally $115)
- Ray Ban Original 62mm Polarized Aviator Sunglasses, $163 (Originally $213)
- Nordstrom Snakeskin Print Belt, $16 (Originally $55)
- Stand Studio Large Lola Faux Shearling Tote, $155 (Originally $345)
- Breda Jane Bracelet Watch, 23mm, $139 (Originally $185)
- Treasure & Bond Cuffed Beanie, $13 (Originally $25)
- Mali + Lili Jamie Vegan Leather Weekend Bag, $58 (Originally $128)
Best Designer Deals
It seems like there’s been a mass reassessment of what’s important when it comes to spending, and although we love a good designer buy, it feels that much better when we can get stand-out, quality pieces for less. From outerwear to accessories and denim, these are the designer pieces that’ll instantly elevate your look.
- Isabel Marant Etoile Fontizi Plaid Wool Blend Coat, $447 (Originally $795)
- Versace 56mm Cat Eye Sunglasses, $126 (Originally $259)
- Marc Jacobs Quilted Moto Shoulder Bag, $157 (Originally $395)
- LemLem Amira Stripe Cotton Blend Cover-Up Dress, $191 (Originally $425)
- Mansur Gavriel Mini Cloud Metallic Leather Clutch, $312 (Originally $595)
- Aquazzura So High Plateau Platform Sandal, $402 (Originally $895)
UP NEXT: Here's Your Guide to the Best After-Christmas Beauty and Style Deals