Rumour on the street? This sunny spell is going to be around for a while, which is why thoughts have turned south. Much like Byrdie Australia's editorial director Lisa Patulny, I too put all my beauty effort into the neck up and neglect the skin on my body. Until the sun shines, that is. Luckily, she has found a product that miraculously smoothes and evens the skin on the body (and you can buy it at Boots over here—phew!). In other news, we headed to Liberty London earlier this week and filmed a piercing on Facebook Live at Maria Tash's new studio and then we called on the A-list's favourite piercer for her top tips.
On top of that, Who What Wear's columnist, model Leomie Anderson, shared her top 10 places in NYC, where Maria Tash first set up her piercing business. Keep scrolling for all that and more of the biggest beauty and style stories this week.
1) Our beauty columnist Laura Whitmore has shared her tips for how to keep red lipstick on, rather than ending up in a complete mess. Plus, she got five of her friends, including Daisy Lowe and Fearne Cotton, to share their favourite scarlet lipsticks.
2) Over on PopSugar UK they revealed how to create a fake tattoo using dried flowers. Mind Blown. It's ideal for summer festivals, so take note. [PopSugar UK]
3) Each month our resident doctor, Dr. Jane Leonard, will be dispelling the myths around some of our most common problems. This month she's setting the record straight about PCOS.
6) This week we entered the world of Facebook Live with a bang. We headed to Maria Tash in Liberty London to film live piercings, then we got Tash to share her guide to ear piercing with us.
7) Lastly, head over to Byrdie Australia to find out which body oil will totally transform the skin on your body. [Byrdie AU]
Let us know what you’d like to read more about on Byrdie UK in the comment box below. Happy weekend!