Beatrice Hazlehurst is a journalist specializing in entertainment, culture and lifestyle, and a contributing writer for Byrdie.
- Beatrice has written for Byrdie since 2020.
- She holds a Bachelor of Communications from New Zealand's AUT, majoring in film and television.
- Beatrice has worked as an editor for PAPER and VICE, among other publications, and has written print and digital features for i-D, InStyle, The New York Times, Teen Vogue, L'Officiel, Cosmopolitan, V Magazine, Coveteur, Playboy, NYLON, and more.
Beatrice Hazlehurst is a journalist and presenter specializing in entertainment, culture and lifestyle. She found her feet in the New Zealand publishing industry at Remix, Fashion Quarterly, New Zealand Herald and VICE, before moving to New York and joining the team at PAPER. She has since helmed start-up publications, and seen her work published across i-D, InStyle, New York Times, Teen Vogue, L'Officiel, Cosmopolitan, V Magazine, Coveteur, Playboy, NYLON and more. She now nomadically traverses both coasts, but more recently you can find her by the beach in Southern California.
After completing high school in New Zealand and Italy, Beatrice Hazlehurst was awarded a scholarship to Auckland's University of Technology to study Communications majoring in film.
- How Pianist Chloe Flower Became Our Pied Piper, Coveteur
- 20 years on, we break down Bring It On's lasting legacy, i-D
- The Impact & Appeal of Hair In Pop Music, NYLON
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.