Barret Wertz is a writer and editor covering men's style and grooming. His work has appeared in AskMen, GQ, Men’s Health, Men’s Fitness, Men’s Journal, The Manual, Best Life, Essence, and StyleCaster.
- Barret has written for Byrdie since April 2020.
- His work has appeared in AskMen, GQ, Men’s Health, Men’s Fitness, Men’s Journal, The Manual, Best Life, Essence, and StyleCaster.
Barret Wertz feels like a veteran of the style and grooming space having been a part of it in New York City for 15 years. After growing up in a small Virginia town, he attended VCU and received a BS in Marketing. His passion for the glamorous life then brought him to the “big city.” Following many years of successful styling work with incredible and inspiring talent including Alicia Keys, Taraji P. Henson, and Kerry Washington, he made the move to print and digital work exclusively.
Barret received a BS is Marketing from Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU).
- How to Handle Winter Hat Hair, Ask Men
- The Best Anti-Pollution Skincare Treatments Every Guy Should Try This Summer, GQ
- How to Look Good From the Chest Up for Virtual Meetings, Ask Men