London, United Kingdom
- Nottingham Trent University
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Shannon is a contributing writer for Byrdie covering the beauty and wellness space.
- She is an award winning journalist, including accolades such as Best New Beauty Journalist and the ELLE Beauty Breakthrough Award.
- Shannon is currently the Beauty Director at Stylist Magazine.
Shannon got her start as an intern at ELLE. From there, she went on to become the Deputy Editor at Byrdie, the Beauty Editor at I-D, and is currently the Beauty Director at Stylist Magazine. Here, she continues to explore the social, political and cultural implications of beauty trends, ideals, and rituals.
Shannon is a graduate of Nottingham Trent University and continues to pursue her education at the University of London, Goldsmiths.