Los Angeles, California
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Rose has been practicing as an astrologer for more than 10 years.
- She has partnered with E!, Adidas, Laura Mercier and more.
- She has been writing for Byrdie since December 2015.
- Her writing also appears in The Fullest, The Moment, E!, MyDomaine, and Seventeen Magazine.
Rose Theodora has worked as an astrologer for more than ten years, backed by a degree from UCLA in Neuroscience and Art. She has pioneered color astrology, which lead to launching E!'s streetstyle colorastrology blog. She has also worked with Adidas, Laura Mercier, Esteé Lauder, and OPI to name a few. Rose's work appears in The Fullest, The Moment, Byrdie, MyDomaine, E! and Seventeen Magazine.
Rose received a degree in Neuroscience and Art from UCLA.
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.