Los Angeles, CA
- Marymount California University
- Nicole Cristy is the founder of design management company Lovers + Letters.
- Nicole is a Customer Insights for Coordinator for DIFF Eyewear
- She was an intern for Byrdie in spring 2016.
- While in college, she was tapped to be a member of the Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society.
Nicole Cristy has had a long career in fashion, starting in retail, then working her way into L.A.'s fashion closets as an Intern for Research and Development Showroom. From there, she moved on to an editorial internship at Byrdie, after which she took a detour into coordinating retail for Terranea resort.
In October 2015, she rejoined the fashion world, where she worked for Lululemon for three years. After founding her own business, Lovers + Letters, she joined DIFF Eyewear in January 2019 as a Customer Insights Coordinator.
Nicole Cristy graduated Marymount California University with a BA in Marketing and Entrepeneurship.