- University of Glasgow, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, MRCS, Surgery
- Dr. David Jack is a medical doctor and surgeon with practices in both London and Edinburgh, Scotland.
- He specializes in rejuvenating aesthetic treatments
- He is the founder of his eponymous skincare line, Dr. David Jack
Dr. David Jack is a medical doctor and surgeon with practices in both London and Edinburgh, Scotland. He specializes in aesthetic treatments such as dermal fillers, lip enhancement, platelet rich plasma, microneedling, teeth whitening, chemical peels, and minor surgical procedures. He is also the founder of his own eponymous skincare line.
Dr. David Jack attended the University of Glasgow with a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. He also received a MRCS in Surgery from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.