- University of Massachusetts
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
- Deanna McCormack is a freelance beauty and health writer and copywriter
- She has over 7 years of experience in marketing and writing
- Her work also appears in Bustle, Mane Addicts, Verywell Family, The Spruce, and The Everymom
Deanna is a copywriter and creative consultant who specializes in beauty, parenting, and lifestyle products. While she currently resides in Phoenix, Deanna has worked with brands in LA, New York, and Toronto and travels often.
Deanna has a degree in marketing from the University of Massachusetts, where she was a co-captain of the women’s soccer team.
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.