- Eastern Michigan University
- Health and wellness
- Articles have appeared in The Washington Post, The Guardian, National Geographic, Rolling Stone, and more.
- Has a degree in Public Relations and Communication from Eastern Michigan University.
- Ashley has written for Byrdie since January 2021.
Based in Detroit, Ashley is an internationally published writer, editor, and content strategist. She works with publishers, brands, and clients to create stories about health and wellness, nutrition, and fitness, among other topics. Ashley has written for The Washington Post, The Guardian, National Geographic, Rolling Stone, and more. At the core of her work, she is passionate about telling stories that help others live healthy lifestyles.
Ashley has a degree in Public Relations and Communication from Eastern Michigan University.
- 9 Simple & Effective Ways to Boost Your Mood, Beachbody On Demand
- Flotation Therapy and Cryotherapy: Do They Really Work on Sports Injuries?, SEEN Magazine
- Kickboxing: The Mind-Body Connection, Hour Detroit
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.