- Eastern Michigan University
- Health and wellness
- Articles have appeared in The Washington Post, The Guardian, National Geographic, Rolling Stone, and more.
- Has a degree in Public Relations and Communication from Eastern Michigan University.
- Ashley has written for Byrdie since January 2021.
Based in Detroit, Ashley is an internationally published writer, editor, and content strategist. She works with publishers, brands, and clients to create stories about health and wellness, nutrition, and fitness, among other topics. Ashley has written for The Washington Post, The Guardian, National Geographic, Rolling Stone, and more. At the core of her work, she is passionate about telling stories that help others live healthy lifestyles.
Ashley has a degree in Public Relations and Communication from Eastern Michigan University.
- 9 Simple & Effective Ways to Boost Your Mood, Beachbody On Demand
- Flotation Therapy and Cryotherapy: Do They Really Work on Sports Injuries?, SEEN Magazine
- Kickboxing: The Mind-Body Connection, Hour Detroit