Arielle found herself in her first beauty closet at the young age of 17 as the beauty intern at People StyleWatch. Throughout her summers in college, she jumped from magazine to magazine including Marie Claire, Good Housekeeping, and People.com. Upon graduation, she landed a full-time position right back where it all began, at People StyleWatch. After three and a half fabulous years as beauty editor, she turned to freelance life to write about beauty and wellness. To see what else she has going on, follow along at @arf521 on Twitter.
- Her work has appeared in People StyleWatch, Well + Good, and Health magazine
- Former beauty editor at People StyleWatch
- Arielle started writing for Byrdie in March 2018
Arielle started her beauty writing career as an intern at People StyleWatch. After graduating from Syracuse University, she returned to People StyleWatch as a beauty editor. After a few years, Arielle decided to go full-time freelance. You can now find her work at online publications like Well + Good, Health, Southern Living, Food & Wine Magazine, and more.
Arielle graduated with a dual degree in Magazine Journalism from the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications and Entrepreneurship & Emerging Enterprises from the Martin J. Whitman School of Management at Syracuse University.
- 7 Dermatologist-Approved Vitamin C Serums to Brighten Your Complexion, Well + Good
- 11 Things in Your Bathroom to Throw Away Now, Southern Living
- How a Top Dermatologist Would Spend $100 on Beauty Products, Well + Good