Andrea Jordan is a freelance lifestyle and beauty writer. Born and raised in a suburban area of Ohio, Andrea took on her big city dreams and moved to the New York City area after graduating college. She currently lives in New Jersey with her husband.
- Andrea has a dual degree in magazine journalism and public relations from Temple University
- She has also written for RealSimple.com, PopSugar.com, WellandGood.com, and StyleCaster.com
- She has been writing for Byrdie since May 2019
Andrea's work has been featured on StyleCaster.com, RealSimple.com, PopSugar.com, TotalBeauty.com, The Fashion Spot.com, Fashionista.com, WellandGood.com, SheKnows.com, FabFitFun.com, and more.
Andrea holds a BA from Temple University in Magazine Journalism and Public Relations.
- The Prettiest Pastel Nail Shades to Wear Into Summer, FabFitFun.com
- Ashley Graham’s Lip Kit Is Back After Selling Out in 3 Hours, StyleCaster.com
- Oily Skin is No Problem for These 8 Drugstore Foundations, PopSugar.com
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.