- University of Florida
- Northwestern University
- New York University
Amy Gorin, MS, RDN is a registered dietitian nutritionist, who has worked for Health, Parents, and more.
- Amy has written for Byrdie since July 2021.
- She holds a BS in Journalism and a BA in Visual Art Studies from the University of Florida, an MS in Journalism from Northwestern University, and a Didactic Program in Dietetics certificate from New York University. Additionally, Amy completed her dietetic internship at Utah State University.
- Amy's work has appeared in such digital and print publications as Parade, Food Network, Everyday Health, and Reader's Digest.
Prior to becoming a registered dietitian nutritionist, Amy held editor positions at Prevention, Health, Parents, American Baby, and Weight Watchers Magazine. You can also find her freelance work at Women's Health, Woman's Day, Men's Health, Shape, Fitness, Runner's World, The Healthy, NBC News Better, Fox News, Food & Nutrition Magazine, and other publications. Amy is frequently quoted as a plant-based nutrition expert in publications such as The Washington Post, Eat This, Not That!, Livestrong, Well + Good, and more. Additionally, she works as a recipe developer and nutrition spokesperson. You can connect with Amy via Instagram and Twitter.
She holds a BS in Journalism and a BA in Visual Art studies from the University of Florida, an MS in Journalism from Northwestern University, and a Didactic Program in Dietetics certificate from New York University. Additionally, Amy completed her dietetic internship at Utah State University.
- Unilever Master Class Agent of Change
- Unilever Agent of Change
- Today's Dietitian Dietitian of the Day
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.