- College at Brockport, State University of New York
Amber Nolan is a freelance writer for Byrdie who is passionate about sustainable living, nature, outdoor adventure, and vegan and vegetarian food.
- Amber has written for Dotdash Meredith since 2017.
- She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism from the College at Brockport, State University of New York.
Having lived on a sailboat for more than five years, Amber knows firsthand the challenges and rewards of going green and transitioning to a simpler lifestyle. In April of 2020, Amber spent nearly 40 days transporting a slow-moving tiki boat from Key West to North Florida on a “quarantine-at-sea” project. Her writing spans topics ranging from vegan and vegetarian meal delivery services to choosing the best solar power banks.
Amber holds a bachelor’s degree in journalism from the College at Brockport, State University of New York.
- Blissing Out in the Dry Tortugas, West of Key West, Florida, TheTravelWord.com
- Key West: A Romantic Weekend Getaway for Couples, 10Best.com