Alina Dizik is a lifestyle writer covering topics such as beauty, wellness, travel, and food. Her work has appeared in Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Shape, Good Housekeeping, Women's Day, and more.
- She has written for Byrdie since October 2019.
- Alina is also a guest lecturer in the Journalism school at Columbia College.
Alina's writing covers anything from consumer lifestyle and entrepreneurship to food. In addition to being a native Russian speaker and writer for Byrdie, Alina is the creator of a 2011 reality show titled "Working Dolls", which followed the lives of Russian immigrants living in Brooklyn. She is also a guest lecturer in the Journalism school at Columbia College and regularly appears on news media outlets like NPR and Good Morning America for her work.
- Beauty Tips to Score a Healthy Glow, According to Yoga Teachers, Shape
- 4 Signs You're Using Too Many Beauty Products, Shape
- Is Tap Water Bad for Your Skin?, Shape