- Michigan State University
- Relationships, sustainability, and travel
- Alex has been a full-time writer for the past three years.
- She wrote a book of poetry in 2019 named "I Don't Know Yet," available online.
- She started her own copywriting business in August 2020, Alex Copy Co., where she helps female founders craft killer copy for their brand.
Before she was a journalist writing pieces for Allbodies, Alex was many things: Barista, production assistant, salesperson, manager, and bridal stylist. After contributing to publications including Shape.com, Mindbodygreen, and HuffPo, she intertwined other forms of writing in her day-to-day. She started a copywriting business, Alex Copy Co., in 2020 and has been contributing to Byrdie since January 2021.
Alex received her certificate for Journalism from Michigan State University.