Abby Stassen is a lifestyle writer specializing in health, wellness, and beauty. Her writing has been featured in the Orlando Weekly and Windermere Scene magazines.
- Abby has written for Byrdie since August 2018.
- Abby earned a bachelor’s degree in English Language & Literature from the University of Michigan.
Abby became interested in the mind/body connection after a series of frustrating knee and hip injuries sidelined her in her mid-20s. After a lot of personal research and consultations, Abby adopted a treatment program that addressed both and has experienced vast improvements in both arenas over the last two years. She is also a graduate of the sketch comedy writing program at Second City Chicago, where her original sketches won multiple awards in festivals. When she’s not writing, she performs stand up comedy in Orlando, Florida, where she currently resides.
Abby went to the University of Michigan where she earned a bachelor’s degree in English Language & Literature.
- 8 Products That Will Combat Seasonal Affect Disorder, Best Reviews
- This Toothbrush Will Change Your Relationship With Your Teeth, Yahoo
- Ten Dental Care Tools That Will Leave You—And Your Dentist—Smiling, Newsweek
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.