- University of Texas at Dallas
- The University of Edinburgh
- Qualitative research design/methodology and public mental health
- Worked with various public, private, and governmental agencies to research public sentiment
- Researched greenspaces in Singapore and determined their influence on children's mental health and scholastic performance, provided policy suggestions
- Researched and consulted with Intentional-Communities across various states to increase group cohesion and member retention
Aaron Johnson has worked at the intersection of design and social research for the purpose of building better experiences. In the last few years, in collaboration with academic and private entities, he has worked to unearth insights from different groups, online communities, and the public. These insights have then been used to create interventions within local communities and on a national level.
Aaron received a Master of Science in Social Anthropology from The University of Edinburgh and a Bachelor's of Science in Healthcare Studies from The University of Texas at Dallas.