- University of Texas, Dallas
- The University of Edinburgh
- Qualitative research design/methodology and public mental health
- Worked with various public, private, and governmental agencies to research public sentiment.
- Researched greenspaces in Singapore and determined their influence on children's mental health and scholastic performance, provided policy suggestions.
- Researched and consulted with Intentional-Communities across various states to increase group cohesion and member retention.
Aaron Johnson has worked at the intersection of design and social research for the purpose of building better experiences. In collaboration with academic and private entities, he has worked to unearth insights from different groups, online communities, and the public. These insights have then been used to create interventions within local communities and on a national level.
Aaron received a Master of Science in Social Anthropology from The University of Edinburgh and a Bachelor's of Science in Healthcare Studies from The University of Texas at Dallas.
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.