Do You Really Need a $200 Blow-Dryer?

I’ll start by saying that this is not the most economical Product of the Day I’ve ever written, but for those who are ready to step up their hair game, this one is for you!

There are a lot of great products at the drugstore that are just as good as prestige offerings—sunscreen, mascara, and shampoo, to name a few—but a blow-dryer simply isn’t one of them. Why? A high-quality dryer has multiple benefits that cheaper models can’t compete with, like dry time, weight, power, durability, and, most importantly, how it makes your hair look. None more than my favorite: the T3. And now the brand has released their most advanced model yet, the Featherweight 2 ($200).

The Featherweight 2 dries hair in half the time as a bargain or travel dryer, delivers a smoother finish (even if you rough dry), is lightweight, and isn’t as loud as many of its competitors. But the best part is the even airflow, powerful motor, and different heat settings, which means you get less damage, like split ends and breakage.

My long, chemically-processed blonde hair is proof that you don’t have to give up blow-drying your locks to grow out your strands—just choose a model that’s equal parts gentle and effective!

EXPLORE: Product of the day, Hair, Product, T3, Blow-Dryer
LEAVE A COMMENT

Comments

See More Stories