**Kristen Stewart** Makeup artist Beau Nelson wanted to create a "rose monochrome look with creamy skin, rose lips and cheeks" on Kristen Stewart--yes, she of the grungy, glossy eye. To turn her signature rock 'n' roll look Academy Awards-appropriate, Nelson used Chanel's Soft Touch Eyeshadow ($29) in Rose Favorite to build a "pink haze" around the eye before adding depth with the brand's Quadra Eye Shadow Palette ($59) in Raffinement. For definition, he lined Stewart's eyes with the brand's Stylo Yeux Waterproof Eyeliner ($30) in Santal.
- 1 of 33It took a lot of product to give Lawrence's hair all-night hold, so hairstylist Mark Townsend blew out the Oscars winner's locks with a cocktail of Dove's Nourishing Oil Care Anti-Frizz Serum ($7) and Nourishing Curls Whipped Cream Mousse ($5) before raking the brand's Frizz-Free Shine Cream-Serum ($5) through her locks. Townsend chose random sections, loosely twisted them, and pinned them together at the back of Lawrence's head before shaping the rest of her hair into a loose bun.
- 2 of 33Adele's hair went from up to down and her lips from pink to red when she took the stage to perform "Skyfall," but her flawless skin didn't change. Makeup artist Michael Ashton used Giorgio Armani's Maestro Fushion Makeup ($62) in #4 and Lancome's Teint Miracle Instant Retouch Pen ($30) in #2 to start, before contouring with Smashbox's Baked Fusion Soft Lights ($30) and finishing off her t-zone with Armani's Luminous Silk Powder ($47) in #4.
- 3 of 33To complement her copper-toned Giorgio Armani dress, manicurist Christina Aviles applied one coat of Chanel Le Vernis Nail ColourLe Vernis Nail Colour ($27) in Rose Cache to Chastain's nails, followed by one coat of Quartz. She finished with two thin coats of the brand's Extreme Shine Nail Lacquer ($26) for "maximum glam."
- 4 of 33Makeup artist Kate Lee custom-made Hathaway's lashes to fit her eye shape, but anyone can snag the winner's lip color. Lee chose Chanel's Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Color ($34) in Seduisante, a shade "slightly more intense than [Hathaway's] dress" and then mixed in a dab of concealer to take it down a notch.
- 5 of 33The high neck of Seyfried's Alexander McQueen gown called for an up-do--one that also worked with the red Givenchy in which she performed. So hairstylist Jenny Cho applied Suave Professionals' Captivating Curls Whipped Cream Mousse ($3) to Seyfried's wet hair for 24-hour hold and dried it with a diffuser. Before styling, she sprayed the brand's Touchable Finish Lightweight Hold Hairspray ($3) and teased the crown. Cho pulled the top and sides of the hair into a loose mid-level bun, secured it with bobby pins, and lightly pinned the bottom half up. Post-performance, she turned the lower bun into a relaxed braid, leaving Seyfried party-ready!
- 6 of 33Garner's fuchsia Gucci dress did most of the talking on Sunday night, so her soft hair framed a fresh, dewy face--even before her husband won the Oscar for Best Picture. Makeup artist Genevieve Herr started with Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Primer ($14) before brushing the brand's Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF20 ($12) in Nude across Garner's whole face. Herr dabbed the Brightening Eye Perfector ($14) in Light where needed and "very sparingly" patted Neutrogena's Skin Control Powder ($12) on Garner's t-zone to leave as much glow as possible.
- 7 of 33"I wanted to do something fun and colorful with Ginnifer's makeup, but in a way that wasn't too matchy," makeup artist Mai Quiynh says. So she applied NARS' Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner ($24) in Abbey Road under the brand's Duo Eyeshadow ($34) in Rated R--keeping the color to just the top lid. Quiynh then blended the brand's Duo Eyeshadow ($34) in Cordura all around the actress' eyes.
- 8 of 33
- 9 of 33Theron hit the red carpet in Dior couture just three months after shaving her head for Mad Max, but short hair doesn't mean low-maintenance. Hair stylist Enzo Angileri pumped Theron's blond locks full of Wella Professionals' Natural Volume Styling Mousse ($16) to keep them in place throughout her dance number.
- 10 of 33
Chanel Chanel Soft Touch Eyeshadow ($29)
- 11 of 33
Chanel Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow Palette ($59)
- 12 of 33
Chanel Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Eyeliner ($30)
- 13 of 33
Dove Nourishing Oil Care Anti-Frizz Serum ($7)
- 14 of 33
Dove Nourishing Curls Whipped Cream Mousse ($5)
- 15 of 33
Giorgio Armani Giorgio Armani's Maestro Fushion Makeup ($62)
- 16 of 33
Lancome Lancome's Teint Miracle Instant Retouch Pen ($30)
- 17 of 33
Smashbox Smashbox's Baked Fusion Soft Lights ($30)
- 18 of 33
Giorgio Armani Armani's Luminous Silk Powder ($47)
- 19 of 33
Chanel Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour ($27)
- 20 of 33
Chanel Chanel Extreme Shine Nail Lacquer ($26)
- 21 of 33
Chanel Chanel's Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Color ($34)
- 22 of 33
Suave Professionals Suave Professionals' Captivating Curls Whipped Cream Mousse ($4)
- 23 of 33
Suave Professionals Suave Touchable Finish Lightweight Hold Hairspray ($4)
- 24 of 33
Neutrogena Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Primer ($12)
- 25 of 33
Neutrogena Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup ($12)
- 26 of 33
Neutrogena Neutrogena's Brightening Eye Perfector ($14)
- 27 of 33
Neutrogena Neutrogena's Skin Control Powder ($12)
- 28 of 33
NARS NARS' Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner ($24)
- 29 of 33
NARS NARS' Duo Eyeshadow in Rated R ($34)
- 30 of 33
NARS NARS' Duo Eyeshadow in Cordura ($34)
- 31 of 33
- 32 of 33
YSL YSL's Vernis A Levres Glossy Stain ($34)
- 33 of 33
Wella Professionals Wella Professionals' Natural Volume Styling Mousse ($16)