3-Minute Read: Is This Fitness-Booking Startup the Next ClassPass?
Welcome to 3-Minute Read, your midweek rundown of everything we're talking about at Byrdie HQ. Every Wednesday, we'll get you up-to-date on the beauty news you need to know—in only three minutes.
1. This doppelgänger moment between Zendaya and Cindy Crawford is just too good.
2. Is this fitness-booking startup the next ClassPass?
OpenSweat works a little differently, offering heavily discounted classes (up to 50% off!) at top boutique studios in your city. The best part is that there are no monthly fees or monthly class limits—you simply download the free app and book where you want, when you want. The service is only available in L.A. for now, but expect it to arrive in your city soon.
3. Speaking of cool things coming to your city…
New Yorkers! You're getting your very own Ulta. The beauty superstore is set to make its Manhattan debut on the Upper East Side in fall 2017.
4. Brides-to-be: This is when you should be booking all your beauty treatments.
Sooner rather than later, for starters. Total Beauty has your handy pre-wedding guide. (And congrats, btw!)
5. A glowing complexion is so, so worth it.
Over at Man Repeller, an editor makes the case for investing in expensive skincare—something that we can totally get behind.
What are you reading this week? Tell us in the comments below.