When we’re not stalking her every fitness tip, you can bet we’re admiring her many showstopping beauty looks. Our favorite has to be her signature look: a dark, bottom-heavy smoky eye and nude lip combo. And since we know the supermodel tops your list of celeb makeup looks to learn, we’re going to show you exactly how it’s done.
Check out the instructions below and click play on the video to see the tutorial!
- Buff in your concealer using a brush.
- Sculpt your cheeks with a contour cream like Chanel’s Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base ($48).
- Dab liquid luminizer along your orbital bone (the C-shape that frames your eye), at the top of your Cupid’s bow to enhance your lips, and right at the bottom of your chin.
- Apply a soft peach blush like Sunday Riley’s Blush ($30) in Blushing.
- Line your waterline, lower lash line, and upper lash line with a waterproof black eye pencil.
- Top your eyeliner with matte black eye shadow, blending it out at the outer corners slightly.
- Curl your lashes and add mascara.
- Fill in any sparse areas of your brows with an eyebrow pencil, and brush through them with a spoolie to soften any harsh markings.
- To get Lily’s inner-corner sparkle, blend a light, silvery, shimmery eye shadow into the inner corners of your eyes, and blend the color along your lower lash line.
- For truly nude lips (like Lily’s), press a small amount of concealer onto your lips.
- Set your makeup with a dusting of mattifying powder and you’re done!
Where would you wear this look? Tell us in the comments below! And don’t miss your other model-makeup tutorial request, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
Credits: Makeup: Gloria Noto; hair: Sylvia Wheeler; nails: Barbara Warner; videographer: Dave Lang; model: Chanel Gray; producer: Clique Studio.