These Are the 5 Foods Kim Kardashian West Always Keeps in Her Fridge
My fascination with Kim Kardashian West spans so much further than just KUWTK and her business empire. It's the way she makes baggy over-the-knee boots look chic. The way her center part is always perfectly straight—even at the gym. It's even the fact that she uses drugstore makeup remover like we do. See? Stars are just like us! Well... sort of. My hair would fall out if I took it from black to platinum in just a few hours. And yet, still, I'm thrilled to get a peek into the life of Kim, even if it's only for a minute and totally mundane. For example, when she spilled the five groceries she always keeps stocked in her fridge on her app, I took note. I mean, she lost 70 pounds, works out like a maniac, and looks darn good—I'll take all the help I can get.
Keep scrolling for the groceries Kim Kardashian West always buys (and notice how they're shockingly... normal).
1. Sliced Turkey: I'm partial to Boar's Head pepper turkey but I wonder if that's too many calories for Kim's 1,800 calorie diet. I'll have to research this.
2. Diet Peach Snapple: Honestly, I'm not really down with Diet Peach Snapple. It tastes good, but it mostly just reminds me of high school house parties and suburban basements. But, if Kim's into it, I'll give it another go.
3. Mozzarella Cheese Sticks: Okay, I'm obsessed with string cheese. We keep it in the office and everyone else is lucky if I haven't eaten it all by the time they realize it's there. This one I can definitely get behind.
4. Charcoal Lemonade: I've gotten really into Dirty Lemon, a Brooklyn-based juice company that specializes in charcoal lemonade. It's made with cold-pressed lemon juice, dandelion extract, ginger root extract, activated charcoal, and filtered water. Check plus, Kim.
5. Fermented Dairy Probiotic: I'm not going to lie, I had to Google this as I continued writing. Basically, you can get all the good benefits you need from yogurt, or take a probiotic supplement.
Shop Kim Kardashian West's Grocery Essentials
What do you always keep in your fridge? Let us know in the comments below!