3-Minute Read: 7 Things Healthy Girls Always Do Before 7 a.m.
Welcome to 3-Minute Read, your midweek rundown of everything we're talking about at Byrdie HQ. Every Wednesday, we'll get you up-to-date on the beauty news you need to know—in just three minutes.
1. It's time to become a morning person.
2. No one understands foot care like a professional ballerina.
Through hours upon hours of rehearsals and performances, Lauren Lovett of the New York City Ballet puts her feet through a lot. Head over to Allure to see how she keeps them looking pretty regardless.
3. Do you know what's in your tampons?
Probably not, since the FDA's regulations on feminine products are so notoriously lax, companies aren't even required to list ingredients. (Ridiculous, right?) Well+Good has the scoop on the most common toxins found in tampons, and for peace of mind, might we suggest checking out a transparently organic brand? We're huge fans of Lola for its monthly delivery service, and Cora offers the chic, discreet packaging you never knew you needed.
4. What's the difference between Chapstick and lip balm, anyway?
5. In case you were wondering how to do no-makeup makeup like an It girl…
Effortlessly cool Dree Hemingway knows best. Watch her get ready for a night out.
What are you reading this week? Tell us in the comments below!