Brave winter's chill with these practical and stylish pieces!
- Image courtesy of Burberry Prorsum
- Anon Solace Goggles ($140)
Don't get caught on the slopes without these top-performance goggles
- Down Blanket Jacket ($349)
Bundling up has never felt or looked so good.
- Waterproof Sling Pack ($99)
A rainy day is not the time to break out your expensive bag. A hands-free, waterproof pack is perfect for trekking through harsh conditions.
- Image courtesy of Bally
- Sierra Shearling Booties ($298)
Shearling booties can be dressed up (with a fancy frock and tights) or down (with tucked-in slim jeans) for a stylish result.
- Tribeca Trench Coat ($317)
This figure-flattering outerwear is a perfect fusion of the trench and raincoat.
- Lunarglide+ 4 Shield Sneakers ($120)
Equipped with lightweight cushioning and a water-resistant inner sleeve, these running shoes ensure bad weather will never get in the way of your alfresco workout routine.
- Hunting Boots ($350)
The best part about these equestrian-inspired boots? The built-in-wedge will instantly elongate your legs.
- Marled Rugby Socks ($17)
Brightly-hued woolly socks look cute peeking out from a pair of boots.
- Image courtesy of Imaxtree
- Original Tall Pearlescent Wellington Boots ($150)
Whether you're headed to Glastonbury or hitting the city streets, these pearlescent rubber boots are essential for rainy weather.
- Image courtesy of Aquascutum
- Rain Slip-on Boots ($150)
Gone are the days of dreary rubber footwear. Printed booties are a charming choice that work great for evening too.
- Arholma Gul ($695) in Yellow
A bright raincoat will wake up gloomy neutrals.
- Studded Handle Striped Walking Umbrella ($995)
A striped umbrella adds a preppy twist to a bundled look.
- Vinyl Coat with Zip Mesh Liner ($750, 212.219.2688) in Burgundy
See-through vinyl and an on-point burgundy hue lend this raincoat its modern appeal.
- Nordic Heather Hat ($65)
This furry hat withstands polar climates and unbearable winds, keeping your head and ears nice and toasty.
- Aspen Classic Puffer Jacket ($129, 323.782.0163) in Navy/Bright Blue
A puffer coat is key to channeling that chic, après-ski look.
- Next SlideshowImage courtesy of Imaxtree
It's hard to feel stylish when it's slushy and chilly outside, especially because so much cold-weather gear is anything but cute. But there are functional and fashionable pieces--waterproof bags, raincoats, woolly socks, and wellies too--that will guard you from winter's chill in a sartorially pleasing way. Check out today's slideshow for our list of must-haves.