- 1 of 21Image courtesy of Burberry Prorsum
- 2 of 21Anon Solace Goggles ($140)
Don't get caught on the slopes without these top-performance goggles
- 3 of 21Down Blanket Jacket ($349)
Bundling up has never felt or looked so good.
- 4 of 21Waterproof Sling Pack ($99)
A rainy day is not the time to break out your expensive bag. A hands-free, waterproof pack is perfect for trekking through harsh conditions.
- 5 of 21Image courtesy of Bally
- 6 of 21Sierra Shearling Booties ($298)
Shearling booties can be dressed up (with a fancy frock and tights) or down (with tucked-in slim jeans) for a stylish result.
- 7 of 21Tribeca Trench Coat ($317)
This figure-flattering outerwear is a perfect fusion of the trench and raincoat.
- 8 of 21Lunarglide+ 4 Shield Sneakers ($120)
Equipped with lightweight cushioning and a water-resistant inner sleeve, these running shoes ensure bad weather will never get in the way of your alfresco workout routine.
- 9 of 21Hunting Boots ($350)
The best part about these equestrian-inspired boots? The built-in-wedge will instantly elongate your legs.
- 10 of 21Marled Rugby Socks ($17)
Brightly-hued woolly socks look cute peeking out from a pair of boots.
- 11 of 21Image courtesy of Imaxtree
- 12 of 21Original Tall Pearlescent Wellington Boots ($150)
Whether you're headed to Glastonbury or hitting the city streets, these pearlescent rubber boots are essential for rainy weather.
- 13 of 21Image courtesy of Aquascutum
- 14 of 21Rain Slip-on Boots ($150)
Gone are the days of dreary rubber footwear. Printed booties are a charming choice that work great for evening too.
- 15 of 21Arholma Gul ($695) in Yellow
A bright raincoat will wake up gloomy neutrals.
- 16 of 21Studded Handle Striped Walking Umbrella ($995)
A striped umbrella adds a preppy twist to a bundled look.
- 17 of 21
- 18 of 21Vinyl Coat with Zip Mesh Liner ($750, 212.219.2688) in Burgundy
See-through vinyl and an on-point burgundy hue lend this raincoat its modern appeal.
- 19 of 21Nordic Heather Hat ($65)
This furry hat withstands polar climates and unbearable winds, keeping your head and ears nice and toasty.
- 20 of 21Aspen Classic Puffer Jacket ($129, 323.782.0163) in Navy/Bright Blue
A puffer coat is key to channeling that chic, après-ski look.
- 21 of 21Image courtesy of Imaxtree